Friday, April 13, 2012

Exciting: First Review of Children's Book is Positive

There's a certain nervousness I feel when I hunt for reviews of books -- maybe all authors feel that sense of insecurity.

I was especially nervous, because Mystery at the Lake House was my first children's book. I co-wrote it with my son, making an impression on him at least. He now wants to write one all by himself. (His summer project, he assures me. Good thing, because school, karate, and homework tend to take up most weeknights, and now that it's warmer, I have the anywhere-but-here syndrome on the weekends. I truly need to live at the coast, given the ever increasing cost of gas!)

Fortunately, I shouldn't have worried with this first one that's out now. The review is positive, so I guess that means we're off to a good start with the series. You can read it here, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment