Sunday, April 1, 2012

Children's Mystery Now Available: Sailors, Grandparents, Parents Searching for Clean, Fun Adventure Book Kids will Enjoy

I'm excited to share that my new children's book is out! What's unique about Mystery at the Lake House#1: Monsters Below is that I wrote it with my 10-year-old son, and he’s so excited at the results, he’s tackling another one by himself! That’s the encouragement I was hoping to give him, and the same kind I hope to pass along to other children (and adults): creativity is a precious gift, after all. 

Mystery at the Lake House #1: Monsters Below (April 2012)
By Laura S. and William L.B. Wharton (age 10)
ISBN: 978-0-9837148-2-8   

Summary: Ten-year-old Jock Avery and his two new friends have a noisy mystery to solve in their lakeside community. An unusual screeching sound has everyone on pins and needles, except a sinister neighbor. Some say it’s a lake monster, but Jock’s not convinced. Can he and his two friends find the answer before trouble finds them?

A summer adventure readers will relish, Monsters Below is filled with fun, sail boating, and quirky characters. Mother and son authors, Laura and Will Wharton, have created a mystery to keep readers turning the pages. It’s the first book in the Mystery at the Lake House series, which is destined to be a favorite of young readers and parents alike. To involve readers, there is kid-friendly project, a birder’s list for young nature detectives, and favorite kid-friendly recipes from the characters’ tables.  

Like my other books, this one is available in paperback and e-book format for all e-readers. If you're interested in reviewing it, let me know and I'll send you a copy. Thank you all for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment