Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Book Events Added to Calendar

Spring is in the air. I can tell, because book signing events are blooming everywhere! I'm going to a few, and if you're in the area, stop by and say hello!

Here's what's on the calendar so far: 
April 18, Pilot Mountain Women's Club, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Pilot Mountain Library, Pilot Mountain, N.C.
April 21, Book Festival, Binding Time Cafe, 10-2, Martinsville, Virginia
May 19, Blue Ridge Book Fest, Blue Ridge Community College, all day, Flat Rock, N.C.
June 16, Book Festival, Mount Airy Library, 10-3, Mount Airy, N.C.

This year's signings will be different for my son. He's attended many of them with me in the last year as my "business manager" and he's had a great time doing that. This year, he'll be accompanying me as an author. That's right, my 10-year-old son co-authored Mystery at the Lake House #1: Monsters Below with me. Will is so excited. "You mean I actually get to sign my name the way you do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment