Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Leaving Lukens made a List!

My novel, Leaving Lukens, made a reviewer's top ten list of best books read this year! I'm honored and humbled!

From New York Reviewer Fran Lewis
My picks for 2011: Here are my first ten picks for this year. I have read and finally tallied up over 500 books in two years. So, for those of us that do reviews for the joy of reading learning from others these are my first ten:
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Stovepipe: Bonnie Virag
Signs of War: Gerard de Marigny
... A Quiet Vendetta: R.J. Roger Jon Ellory
Bad Signs: R.J. Ellory
Agent of Artifice :S Evan Townsend
Leaving Lukens : Laura Wharton
Red Hat Club: Haywood Smith
Silent Girl: Tess Gerritsen
Helpless soon to be released by Daniel Michael Palmer
Bone Rattler: Eliot Pattison
The 29 author J.M. Rob Richardson

YA books
The Calling of the Flute: Fran Orenstein
Kaptain Vamp;Joanne Lecuyer
just because I think they are great: A Fish Named Ed: Sam Oliver
Come Back to Me: Melissa Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment