Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hard to keep a secret

Though I've just received the "Welcome, New Author" packet from the publisher, and I know it's a long road ahead from this point to where I actually open the first copy of my first novel, I'm elated. Don't know if it will help, but I thought this blogging business might help me keep my head on straight about the publishing process (you should see the checklist of every step between now and when I crack the book open!) as well as teach me about  blogging. Seems "everyone's" doing it, so I thought I'd give it a go.

I may digress in topic from time to time. I'm a writer, after all; but for the most part, I'll try to stay on this topic in case a reader finds him or herself with a story to tell and wonders about the process of moving from manuscript completion to seeing THE book on the bookstore shelves for everyone else to see. Quite exciting to think about, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment